CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pirate Themed Calendar for the Smart Board



With limited wall space, but a huge variety of technology at my hands. I have created an interactive pirate themed math calendar that can be used on the Smart Board. I love using my Smart Board for calendar time, because it allows me to free up my large classroom bulletin board for other uses. This interactive math calendar, provides practice with the calendar, weather, place value, money, time, skip counting, basic math facts, and more. Please click here to go straight to my TpT site to purchase this activity. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Now, we can install your theme and can make our keyboard attractive and beautiful. As, new house owner can get our Painters Services in Knoxville TN and can do paint their house of desires your colors.

    ReplyDelete