CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Great Buy!

I know it has been awhile, but the first week of school is always crazy. I love my classroom. The only problem I have is its size and layout. I love going online and seeing other teacher's spacious classrooms and I always want to imitate some of the great ideas. The only problem is, I don’t have the space. My room is a perfect square with a whiteboard in the front and a bulletin board in the back. Throw in some coat racks, a sink, and a closet and you have a pretty good picture of my room. Well, I decided to do something about it this year. I bought individual cork tiles to make my own bulletin boards around my room. They come in a four pack and I bought mine at Wal-Mart and at Staples. I can't remember how much they were, but whatever it was it was well worth it. I have made several small boards around my room. I hot glued mine to the wall, but they come with adhesive. These are a great addition to any room with limited board space. Here are some pictures of a few of my boards. I have them on the wall, but I have also made boards on my cabinets. I am finishing up my Ladybug Unit with my students and they have really enjoyed it. I will be posting the packet on TpT next week. Happy Blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment