CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Math Clue Words Posters

I have always hand written my math clue words on an anchor chart in my classroom for all my kiddies to see. Since my school's day is a tid bit shorter this year (budget), I don't have as much time to sit on the carpet and make the charts. I finally broke down and made Math Clue Word posters to hang in my math center for the kids to use all year. I think they turned out adorable and I really think they will help my students solve those pesky word problems.;) These are completely free!!! So, if you like the way they look feel free to click on the picture and get a set for yourself. I hope you enjoy them. Happy blogging!

3 comments:

  1. So glad I found your blog! I LOVE these posters...am downloading and will have them up in my room tomorrow! Thank you. :)

    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you sharing this interesting and useful article with us. The best thing you can do is to read up on my article on pointing devices. A pointing device is used to interact with a computer or other type of information processing equipment. Communication between processing units is possible through pointing devices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you told us about the math clues. From this clues, we can understand any math query. With that, I am providing you Furnace Maintenance services In Fort Worth TX. You can get repair your equipment's and keep maintain it.

    ReplyDelete