CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Math Clue Words Posters

I have always hand written my math clue words on an anchor chart in my classroom for all my kiddies to see. Since my school's day is a tid bit shorter this year (budget), I don't have as much time to sit on the carpet and make the charts. I finally broke down and made Math Clue Word posters to hang in my math center for the kids to use all year. I think they turned out adorable and I really think they will help my students solve those pesky word problems.;) These are completely free!!! So, if you like the way they look feel free to click on the picture and get a set for yourself. I hope you enjoy them. Happy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. So glad I found your blog! I LOVE these posters...am downloading and will have them up in my room tomorrow! Thank you. :)

    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete