CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Theme Day Tuesday!

My third grade classroom theme this year is ladybugs. I also incorporated polka-dots into the design because of the versatility of them. I have decided to show bits and pieces of my room to all you that carry out the theme of my room this year. So, every Tuesday I will be posting one different ladybug/polka-dot theme idea. I always enjoy getting ideas from other teachers on the web when it comes to classroom design and I am hoping I might be able to inspire some of you as well. My first theme idea comes from my behavior management system. This summer, I was reading about Canter's Behavior Management System and I thought I would try it this year in my room. Canter suggested tally marks on the board, but I changed it to spots on a ladybug. We have a goal of 50 spots. When we get there we will be having free center time and no homework for a week! Right now we have 44 spots. I have a really good class this year. I added the caption "Spotted Begin Good", and voila, my behavior management system! I have it in the front of my room on my white board so all can see. Check out the picture below! What do you use for you behavior management system?

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I just pinned it on my board.

    Following you now.

    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether you like it or not, I would also like you not to wrap up your discussion on this part of the argument and continue it until everyone is satisfied. Click here to know more PortoBlend

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really decent site post. Not very numerous individuals would really, the way you simply did. I am truly inspired that there is such a great amount of data about this subject have been revealed and you've put forth a valiant effort with so much class. nursing assignment writing service On the off chance that needed to know more about green smoke surveys, than by all methods come in and check our stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theme days-for school, work, a party or any other event-allow attendees to dress differently or show their creative side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theme days can also help to raise spirits or awareness of a specific event or cause.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paint a classroom is art, and painted classrooms can relax your students.
    Now you can get our luxury limousines Transportation Services in Vail CO that are cost-effective, and time saving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will always let you and your words become part of my day because you never know how much you make my day happier and more complete. There are even times when I feel so down but I will feel better right after checking your blogs. You have made me feel so good about myself all the time and please know that assignment writing help I do appreciate everything that you have

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning site! Do you have any accommodating clues for trying essayists? I’m wanting to begin my own site soon yet I’m somewhat lost on everything. Would you prompt beginning with a free stage like or go for a paid alternative? There are such a large number of alternatives out there that I’m totally overpowered .. assignment writing help Any thoughts? Welcome it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent article. The writing style which you have used in this article is very good and it made the article of better quality. Thank you so much for help with essay this informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I come to your website I faced some issue the image take lots of time for loading then I searched Top 10 VPN on google and after the use of a VPN. The image load in just few seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pleased to get such good information. I enjoyed this article. You can also use an aim trainer games comes with a lot of customization options and different challenges that are specifically created to help the player improve different aspects of aiming. Find out more in the article.

    ReplyDelete