CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Great Buy!

One of the best buys I have bought for my classroom/home is the Scotch Thermal Laminator. I love it!! I have been able to make a ton of centers and labels for my classroom at home this summer. I bought the laminator at Wal-mart for about $29.00. The laminating sheets come in a box of 50 for about $15.00 on Amazon. At my school we have a laminating person and she only laminates on Wednesdays, so it is really nice to be able to laminate some of my smaller products myself without having to wait. The largest item you can laminate on this laminating machine is the same size as printer paper. If you ask me, it is well worth the money.

3 comments:

  1. Happy to be your first follower! I just bought the very same laminator from Walmart this summer. I have my own at home already, this little one is going to my classroom. Welcome to the world of blogging!!!
    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have the laminator and find myself making many more items for my room now. If you are a member of Sam's club, they carry their liminating film for 19.99 for 200 sheets. It is 3 mil and works perfectly with the Scotch laminator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piano Moving Services in Montreal QC is a specialized company that will take care of all your piano moving needs. They have been in the business for over 30 years and have had the opportunity to move all kinds of pianos from different manufacturers.

    ReplyDelete